Monday 17 November 2014

Girl's Guide to Fun & Funky Knitting 


Pick up a pair of needles, wrestle the yarn away from the cat, and get knitting with fresh, funky patterns designed just for teens and tweens...not their mothers! 
Complete illustrated instructions for every step from casting on to binding off make knitting a snap, and girls sizes small to XL will find patterns for tops and skirts, plus bags and accessories. 
Fun novelty yarns are spotlighted, so every girl can personalize her gear just the way 
she likes it.

                    From Tops to Flip-Flops!

4 comments:


  1. I wouldn't mind reading this book. I am sort of into knitting:) Madeleine Bean

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book is enjoyable for girls.
    It shows the steps so clearly and this book shows how to do lots of colorful patterns on dresses and skirts,bags and lots of many thing.
    I recommend this book to all ages especially for girls!
    Ann George

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Ann George it is amazing to find different patterns to make and create.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book is a easy read for girls 8 up I think it helped me with my knitting Because I'm a knitter and I love knitting I think I would definitely recommend this book to girls who are into knitting. Have a great time knitting girls!

    ReplyDelete