Monday 20 July 2015

What’s in my lunchbox?


Each day, a young boy opens his lunchbox with equal amounts of excitement and dread.   On the first day, he finds…
an apple!
I don’t like apples. 
The next day, he finds an egg… but not just any egg.  A chick is hatching from this egg, as a big white chook flutters out of the lunchbox with a sandwich in its beak.
So it goes, each day revealing a more absurd and unlikeable escapee:  a fish offering sushi, a bear booting the lunchbox away, and a rather hungry-looking dinosaur.   Then there is something even worse than all of these things combined…

2 comments:

  1. This looks like a really interesting book. I haven't read it but it looks really interesting. I bet it is a fun filled humorous book which is perfect for ages 8 and under.

    Great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bianca and Penelope : - )22 July 2015 at 12:40

    For me I wonder what is in your lunchbox? Do u have a yummy treat

    ReplyDelete